Donate goods for sale
We raise thousands of pounds by selling donated goods. Â We are enormously grateful to the generosity of our supporters.
We gratefully accept donations of goods including
- handicrafts including knitting, sewing, emboidery, etc.
- art including prints, original art work, sculptures, etc.
- jewellery, including costume jewellery, gold and silver
- bric-a-brac, including china, glassware, handbags, belts, scarves, etc.
- toys – good second hand or new please
- books – ideally modern, good quality paperbacks.
- gifts Â – you all have unwanted items hidden in your cupboards!
- raffle prizes, etc.
We are unable to sell second hand clothing. Â Please donate this to your local charity shop.